Thursday, August 13, 2009

Welcome to my new blog!


Welcome to Slater Custom Framing's new blog, where you will get the latest and greatest information and specials to create your masterpiece! As many of you know I have been located on Liberty St. in Franklin, PA. BUT now I am located in my custom frame shop in Tippery - Just 3 short miles outside of Seneca!

If you are not familiar with me, I have been framing professionally for over 20 plus years in our local area. Many of my frames have gone on to win numerous awards in many of the area's competitions in conjunction with the photography, paintings, and shadowboxes etc.

I give special discounts for artists who are showing, or businesses, and organizations needing volume work!

Hours can be what ever is convenient for you! (within reason)

Call for appointment:
Home:814-676-6375
Cell: 814-671-2400

Come back often and check out my monthly specials and discounts!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Judy,
    Welcome to the world of blogging. It is pretty cool. Any chance we'll get to see some of your polymer work on your blog?

    Alice

    http://allys-art.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging! I am so happy you were willing to take on the huge job of framing all my prints for my upcoming photographic project. As you know this project is incredibly important to me, and I would trust no one but you to do it.
    Thanks!
    Jim
    www.kronmillerphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip on museum glass! I will be sure to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog for worthy knowledge. I have got great ideas about picture framing. Thanks, Cheers the blog!

    ReplyDelete